10 Statement Fonts
That Make Me Giddy
Statement fonts make me giddy.
They just do. For every project, I spend hours picking out the perfect font and pairing them. From time to time I stumple across a font so awesome that it gives me goosebumps, but I can’t use it because it has a whole vibe.
These are fonts I am just waiting for the right project to use. I hope you like them as much as I do!
- PLY is Linear style font family consisting of Regular, Bold and Stylized types. I cannot wait to use this beautiful and colorful font for an upcoming branding project. It’s so charming, inspiring, and an absolute balance of feminine and masculine energy.
- Author: Sentavio
- Fairy Tales is a display type, inspired by classic advertisements and movie posters.
- Author: Artimasa_studio
- The letters are so beautiful. This font contains an insane amount of glyphs that really allow the letters to lock into the sweetest nook and crannies. Some fonts only look awesome with certain letters, usually in the name of the font. Fairy Tales does not disappoint! This font even contains extra swashes and letter combinations. So stinkin’ cute! PS: This is also packaged with 10 hand drawn vector animals. Ahh! Love this.
- I’ve used this font exactly twice… Once for GoGo Books and the other for Through the Tiny Door (Portfolio coming soon!!).
- Dino is a SVG (A web friendly vector format) Color font inspired from playful typography. This format allows you to do cooler stuff and renders like a graphic. In other words, it works with all the things. How fun is this?! PS: My favorite dino is the T-Rex.
- Author: Blankids
Sherika | Batik Calligraphy
- Sherika Batik Calligraphy is a beautiful calligraphy font inspired by batik cloth from Indonesia. This is so elegant and I cannot wait to find the perfect project for it.
- Author: goldeneyedsg
- Variera is geometric with a semi-condensed sans serif typeface. It comes in 9 weights ranging from thin to black with matching italics that stand out in headlines and exude a charming personality.
- It’s multilingual and offers TRUE italics. I can’t wait for a brand that is bold enough to handle this style.
- Author: kereatype
- Etheline is a classic grotesque with a bit of a contrast and a rather high x-height. Grotesques are totally underrated and this one has a mix of geometric and humanist qualities. Comes in 4 styles.
- Author: dafeld
- Verdant is a super cool botanical font with some leaf and Flower illustrations. It’s extremely versatile and looks great as an accent alongside any sans-serif or serif font. Definitely earthy and is just waiting there for me to use for the perfect project. So beautiful and elegant!
- Author: andrewtimothy