DIY Marketing vs. Partnering with a marketing agency
Free PDF Download
Social media is a bustling boulevard teeming with eager customers who can’t wait to be charmed by your cool sign and eye-catching window display.
As the name suggests, it’s social! A space designed for people to feel relaxed and open up to engaging with different individuals and unique topics that pop up on their scroll.
Attract them with an irresistible storefront: captivating stories and experiences that connect with hearts and minds. Not just a product pitch that hammers them with flavorless sales talk.
Your success lies in your ability to attract and retain their attention, and offer the long-lost solution that they were looking for.
Building that kind of content is where a lot of businesses struggle.
Here is a side-by-side look at how a marketing agency’s game plan would differ from the average business owner’s DIY approach:
Marketing Expert Services
- Strategy — Develops a comprehensive, data-driven plan to attract leads and nurture them to make conversions
- Measurement of Key Performance Indicators — Utilizes advanced analytics tools to track and optimize campaign performance
- Brand Voice — Crafts a consistent and compelling brand voice
- Messaging — Tailors persuasive messaging to resonate with the audience’s needs, wants, desires, dream outcomes, and objections
- Content Quality — Produces high-quality, consistent, and visually appealing content
- Results — Drives targeted and measurable results with a clear return on investment
- Strategy — May lack a predefined strategic approach, relying on guesswork or trends of what seems to be working for others, for their lead generation
- Measurement of Key Performance Indicators — Relies on basic social media metrics without deep insights into what the numbers might mean for their bottom line
- Brand Voice — May struggle to maintain a cohesive brand identity a.k.a. they don’t show up the same every time they share a post
- Messaging — May have generic or inconsistent messaging that hits on surface-level customer motivations
- Content Quality — Content quality may vary and lack professional polish
- Results —Unpredictable results, leading to difficulty in attributing success to specific actions, and in recognizing potentially missed opportunities
Download the Companion PDF
In Marketing, we refer to this process as creating a funnel and establishing customer touchpoints. These are crucial elements in your business strategy that encourage your customers to get closer to making that purchase.
Serious about building the right virtual window display? We craft content that captivates and converts. Book a strategy call with me and let’s get those leads!
P.S. Look out for the full article explaining how the DIY approach might be losing you tons of money.