A Delaware-Based Creative Agency
What is it like to work with BrandSwan?
- Inspiring Clients — Our clients are amazing! From entrepreneurs to nonprofits, these are people who are building their dream or working to make the world a better place (and sometimes both).
- Company Values — We’re super laid back and pretty much an open book about our values. Case in point: brandswan.design/safe-spaces-letter/
- Remote Work — It’s a virtual world! The team keeps in touch via Slack messaging and the occasional video call.
- Collaborative — Despite that, we have a truly great team that is willing to juggle tasks and help each other out. Many of your projects will be created in collaboration with our team, but you can still use them in your portfolio!
- Flexible — We can work with your availability. As long as you communicate with us about your bandwidth and ETAs, it doesn’t much matter if you have 5 hours a week or 15, or what time of day you work.
- Compensation — We typically do internships for school credit. IF your school doesn’t offer credit for internships or you have a couple internships under your belt already, talk to us. We’re looking for contractors as well and we pay anywhere from $16-$25/hour depending on quality of work and/or experience level.
These are some of our graduated interns who completed 25-160 hours (or a full semester) at our studio.
P.S. Don’t see yourself represented on our team page? Don’t worry — we are always seeking to bring fresh new ideas and perspectives from a variety of places, cultures, styles, and identities.
Interested in Interning with BrandSwan?
Are you our next intern? We hope so! At BrandSwan, we love working with students to hone their design and marketing skills and many of our interns have joined our team later on as independent contractors.
We provide experience in the following areas: Branding, Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Content Development and more.
Fill out the form to get started and we’ll be in touch to see if it’s a good match.
Apprenticeships are currently done remotely due to COVID-19.
"Interning with [BrandSwan] was a great opportunity that helped me to understand the process of working for clients. The work environment is great and makes interning at [BrandSwan] fun and enjoyable. I highly recommend interning with [BrandSwan] if your interested in this line of work. "
"Working with [BrandSwan] was an experience I would never trade in. Even though I was not there for long the skills I have learned and feed-back has helped me land my very first job as a creative. Jane helped me look at my work in a different light and helped me view my work in a more professional/graphic design stand point and allowed me to revamp my work on my website to a modern/clean touch. She will helped me build a strong portfolio while teaching you that your time, and talent and worthy to be recognized. She was not just a mentor but also a friend where she made working with her fun in every sense of the word. Other students should be proud to work under her for she..."
"Interning at [BrandSwan] was a great work experience. I live in Europe and it was the occasion to see how do we work overseas. The people over there are really nice and help you a lot. I can proudly say that JANE was one of my mentor and will always be ! She helped me spread my creativity wings."
"Interning at [BrandSwan] gave me opportunities to work on interesting projects, collaborate with people, and enhance my skills in a professional environment. I was able to get helpful and constructive feedback from Jane by getting to work one on one with her. My experience at [BrandSwan] is something that has made a great impact on my life."
Aika San Diego